[Oxford63] Wrap-up from our Zoom call of this afternoon.

mhickok1 at verizon.net mhickok1 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 08:58:12 MDT 2020

Good morning. Impressed and a bit envious of all the wonderful things Kate creates...wow! The best I could do lately was last evening’s chocolate tasting master class sponsored by Winterthur museum. It was really fun.
Several of you have written to say that you were sorry you missed the call and we do hope you’ll be able to make the next one. Deb, are we going to get an update on your book? Hope so!
Hope everyone stays safe and well. Love, Bonnie

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail