[Oxford63] Wrap-up from our Zoom call of this afternoon.

Deb Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 21:35:24 MDT 2020

Bonnie - thank you for the summary of the zoom with the book suggestions
and Jane's survey idea.
I was consumed Saturday, after looking at the weather forecast for the
coming week, with winterizing activities...
uprooted the last of the veggie plants, cut the last basil and harvested
the sage, dumped my patio annuals (sob),
brought in the geraniums, put away the patio furniture and, of course,
raked some leaves.
It took the day, and cemented for me the reality of the season really
having changed.
Today I kayaked, and it was chilly! Even the birds were in hiding.

Wishing everyone a safe Thanksgiving.
I hope to tune in the next Zoom.
💕 Debbie

--