[Oxford63] Wrap-up from our Zoom call of this afternoon.

Deb Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:52:31 MDT 2020

Thank you for asking, Bonnie.
Yes, update on book coming soon. It is in final clean up stages before
printing. Will have our website ready for viewing when the book
actually goes to print. It's quite the process, and very tedious at this
stage of the game ... even after having a
professional editor go over everything. I guess the saying is ..." dotting
the i's and crossing the t's."  There always
seems to be one more thing!
Everyone take care!
💟 Debbie