[Oxford63] Updates Complete - As Far as They Go

Judy Powers judyapowers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:49:28 MDT 2020

Your ease and familiarity with the technology is far beyond mine.   You
report that you made changes to the "actual" email list and website.   I
fear I'm not checking in the right place by clicking the links you sent
because I do not see any changes to my info on either list.
                               Current:               my* mailing*: 112
Spring Lane

   Rockport, ME 04856
                                                           my *email*:
judyapowers at gmail.com
                                                           my *phone*:  [no
change]

Thanks so much.
   Judy P.

--
Judith A. Powers                 *and, soon, permanently*
7 Lambert St.                       112 Spring Lane