[Oxford63] Updates Complete - As Far as They Go

Franny Means frannymeans at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:01:00 MDT 2020

Hi Jane,
Thanks for all your good works. My address and phone have stayed the same
but I went back to my maiden name, so Michaelson could be removed if not
too much trouble. Flip Walkley and I live together but don't plan to marry
so it will be Franny Means. My sister Carolyn Means and I  are trying to
keep the family name going; after us there are no more Meanses.
Franny