[Oxford63] Funny story KO connection

HARALD BORDEWIECK hbordewieck at snet.net
Sun Oct 13 11:21:29 MDT 2019

|  |

|  I love these six degrees of separation stories that intertwine our lives.We are enjoying very mild autumn weather--no frost yet not even in Hartland! The reasons for this may not be as comforting...
Hope your new year is sweet and filled with kindnesses of all sorts, Barbara.And all of '63 is well and content.
Alana

|  |

|  | AT&T Yahoo Mail Stationery |

    On Sunday, October 13, 2019, 11:02:28 AM EDT, Barbara via oxford63 <oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com> wrote:

  This is just a cute story. We were at a local theater last night and two women I know came in. One is from WH who never knows who I am unless I remind her who my parents were and that our parents were good friends. The other is from Manchester. So I say here is the CT contingent.  There is a young couple in back of us. She says to me that she is from Wethersfield. I said I was from WH and she said she went to Kingswood Oxford class of 1993. Several years ago I met the husband of the director of the theater. He also went to KO. There are a lot of Hartford people here and somehow we seem to find each other.Hope everyone is good.

Barbara Rucket
oxford63 mailing list
oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com