[Oxford63] Hi there, you all

Nanny-Co Lathrop ncl at gmavt.net
Mon Jun 10 13:37:28 MDT 2013

It was a pure delight to see every one of you and tremendous thanks to
each of you who worked hard and beautifully to feed us, host us,
stretch us and record us; yes , that is you, Jane, Barbara, Claudia
and Sandy!*!* And, thank goodness Sally, if not for senior moments, at
least for being seniors who are each such interesting, shining,
beautiful whole individuals, instead of, as a senior at Oxford and
speaking only of myself, a defensive, anxious, insecure ball of
ridiculous bravado careening into "adulthood"  Love to you all, Nanny-Co