[Oxford63] more thank you's

claudiagwardyak at comcast.net claudiagwardyak at comcast.net
Mon Jun 10 06:22:36 MDT 2013

Friends - Sally's email says it all - I just want to add thanks to Jane for all along maintaining the "list" and to Courtney for her management of all of us in the early years, getting us to write in and keeping us focused on our high school identity - I realize that you, Courtney, were the one who made me think about Oxford even when I would have carelessly let go that chapter of my life as irreleva nt.

Now, I understand what you all mean to me - you are like sisters, or more correctly, cousins - women in my life, whom I really love and remember from childhood, who share with me a common stage of life and who, to some extent, then and now define who I am.  I guess we all define each other, or perhaps a better way to put it is that we love each other, as Nancy Young said while saying good-bye.  Haha - remember adolescent us and all that competition?  It is so good to put things in perspective!

And thank you, Susan Powell, for getting and keeping us going - we are all hoping to see more of each other and of you!

Love, Claudia