[Oxford63] Hi there, you all

Kate Chappell kate at katechappellartspace.com
Tue Jun 11 03:25:30 MDT 2013

How blessed I am to have grown up with you all. I am grateful for our deep and meaningful reconnection this past weekend. I think it struck me as we were stretching together in yoga. we are " yoked." Re- union says it all- we renewed our bonds, forged in that cauldron of adolescence.  Thanks especially to Sandy and Claudia for opening their homes to us.
With love to my class-and soul -mates,
Kate

Sent from my iPhone