[Oxford63] 50th Reunion!!

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 18:38:46 MDT 2013

I so agree, Lelly - a day at K-O to celebrate our 50th is all-important . .
 . the Saturday at K-O for photos, lunch and dinner so important - we have
always  been one incredible class and should continue to be so - wonderful!
Perhaps a  time out between lunch and dinner - a little shopping in West
Hartford Center .  . . or going wherever to shower, change clothes. The bottom
line, we are  celebrating our 50th! It must not become complicated,
especially for those who  may be traveling a great distance!

Susan

In a message dated 4/3/2013 8:17:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,