[Oxford63] 50th Reunion!!

Barbara brucket at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 19:08:03 MDT 2013

Simple sounds good. I will do whatever everyone wants. I assume spouses are invited to dinner as Alan is coming with me. Will we still do brunch on Sunday? I actually found affordable fares to Bradley which normally costs my kids' inheritance! We are staying at the Marriott Farms Springs Rd in Farmington. We always stay there. Nice hotel, free parking and a workout room.
As far as the yoga goes, if it is not convenient, too complicated to arrange or not enough interest, I am fine not doing it. I just need a few weeks notice if we are as I will be out of town the weekend before for my grandson's Bar Mitzvah. Coming home to repack.
Hopefully, it will be Spring by June!

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com