[Oxford63] Fwd: Reunion

Barbara brucket at aol.com
Tue Apr 2 17:45:37 MDT 2013

 Cannot remember who asked about hotels. I just made our reservation at the Marriott Farm Springs Rd in Farmington where we always stay. Nice hotel, free parking, and a work out room. I also found decent plane fares. Shocking as normally Bradley is just ridiculous. Alan and I are flying in on Thursday so we can see family, go to the cemetery,etc on Friday.
I am fine either way about doing the yoga. If it does not fit into our plans or there is not enough interest, that is OK. Just need to know a few weeks before.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com