[Oxford63] Photos

Deb and Doug Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:26:20 MDT 2011

Hee hee ... it was a great visit.
If any of you are going to Boston, I highly recommend that you check out
Rena's digs ...
aside from Rena herself being fantastic, her condo is amazing! Doug and I
got a kick out
of sleeping in a decommissioned church (when a couple of books fell off the
shelf in our
bedroom for no apparent reason, Doug said that some priestly ghost was
wandering about
making his presence known ... maybe so, maybe not). On a more serious note,
the architecture
is absolutely beautiful, and Rena has some pictures from "before" and some
history of the
church. She found a beautiful new home.
Again, Rena, thanks for putting us up.

Love to all -