[Oxford63] It's that time again

john huss johnandsallyhuss at verizon.net
Tue Sep 2 07:01:09 MDT 2008

Dear Sue,

I am just so thrilled about Zach's wonderful prognosis!

Yes, Courtney is a tough act to follow, but you are doing an admirable job,
for which we are all grateful.

Debbie Stone Edson and I had a mini reunion  in Groton Long Point in July.
We pigged out on seafood, swam, laughed, shared pictures and stories.  My
sisters, Helen ('66) and Katie ('72) were there, too, which was fun since
Deb regularly occupied the fourth bunk in our "girls' dormitory".

We continue to enjoy our renovated Groton Long Point cottage.  Just had 28
family members for a Labor Day cookout.

Love to all,

Sally

  _____