[Oxford63] It's that time again

Judy Powers judyapowers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 20:08:43 MDT 2008

Sue -
   For news: Sandy Ferguson Garcia and I had a lovely visit in July on Cliff
Island in Casco Bay, Maine where she was vacationing with her children and
grandchildren.  A great addition to the mini reunion she, Claudia, Alana and
I had a year ago May.
    For you: I am so happy for the good news on your Zach.  The positiveness
you say he's shown and the good will and love of all to hold and see him
through is inspiring.
    All the best.
         Judy

--