[Oxford63] Re: Our reunion

Nanny-Co Lathrop ncl at gmavt.net
Fri Apr 18 20:10:30 MDT 2008

Wow, you all sound like you are doing fantastically with this big
curve ball life has thrown your way, and your son sounds wonderfully
healthy and sound. He is so lucky to have this kind of cancer rather
than some of the other real doozies. I'm sure he will do beautifully,
harrowing as the process is, and you will too. The best of all
strength and health to you all, Nanny-Co