From Truchas TU: June 2nd Pecos Cleanup

David Gratson gratz11 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 20:06:22 MDT 2007

You are invited to attend the annual Pecos River Cleanup on June 2nd from
8:30 until Noon, with a BBQ afterwards.  The event is sponsored by the Upper
Pecos Watershed Association, New Mexico Game and Fish, and Truchas Chapter
of Trout Unlimited.

Meet at Frankies at 8:30 for coffee and muffins.  Frankies is located at the
corner of Highway 50 and Main Street in Pecos.  We will start the cleanup at
9 and go until Noon.  If you miss the muffins just drive up the river and
look for us.  We will then have a BBQ at Cowles Ponds from Noon until 2 pm!

The U.S. Forest Service will have activities and goody bags for the kids and
we have fly casting and tying demonstrations.

Call Louis Gonzales at 757-8581 to learn more or just come out for the clean
up!!

Thank you.