From Truchas TU Help- We need you support at our Banquet

Truchas TU gratz4 at cybermesa.com
Wed Mar 1 09:10:34 MST 2006

This is a reminder of our Annual Banquet this Saturday, March 4th at the
Hilton in Santa Fe.  This event is the most critical opportunity for us to
raise funds for all the conservation, advocacy, and education that our chapter
does each year.  It is only with your support from previous Banquets that we
have been able to fund trout improvements on the rivers in New Mexico.  For
example, we have contributed $1000 for habitat improvement on the San Juan and
$2000 for Comanche Creek.  Attached to this email you will find an example of
the work we are supporting on the Rio Costilla River.  Please help the Truchas
Chapter of Trout Unlimited by supporting our annual Banquet

The Banquet speaker will be Ed Jaworowski and he will discuss "The Education
of a Fly Fisher."  Cocktails begin at 6pm and Dinner at 7pm at the Hilton in
Santa Fe.  We have a very long list of items that will be in our silent
auction and raffle event including ATH Reels, Fly Tying Bench and Materials,
several custom fly rods ...  Parking is free as long as there are spaces
available and if you mention the TU Banquet the Hilton will give you a
discount on their rooms.  Note, due to construction at the Hilton there is a
temporary entrance to look for.  If you can come this Saturday, please let us
know now and you are welcome to pay when you arrive, unfortunately we cannot
accept credit cards but checks are welcome.

To RSVP please contact Bob O’Connor:
(505) 603-0797 Mobile
Roboconnor at aol.com
robert.oconnor at mycingular.blackberry.net

Hilton of Santa Fe.  505-988-2811, 100 Sandoval St,

THANK YOU!!