From Truchas TU Potential Closure of Carson Nationa Forest

tubase at cybermesa.com tubase at cybermesa.com
Thu Jun 22 13:13:44 MDT 2006

We have heard there are discussions underway to possibly close the Carson
National Forest soon.  Should this occur prior to our July Comanche Creek
events (weekends of July 8 and 16th) they will be rescheduled.  Please stay
alert for public notices about forest closures.  We will let you know when the
Comanche Creek events will be rescheduled.  A

ny revisions to the schedule will be based on opening the forest which is
obviously weather dependant (significant rain).  All we can say is stay tuned
and think rain.

Thank you,

Truchas TU Conservation.