From Truchas TU Valle Vidal Help, Need your response TODAY

David Gratson gratz11 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:35:03 MDT 2006

CALL REP. HEATHER WILSON RIGHT NOW!!!
505-346-6781

The Valle Vidal Protection Act (HB 3817) is on the move!!  This morning, our
bill passed out of committee and moved the the floor of the House of
Representatives.

THIS MEANS that Rep. Heather Wilson has ONE DAY to sign onto the bill as a
co-sponsor.  ONE DAY.  If she does not sign on tomorrow a huge opportunity
will have been lost.

CALL HEATHER WILSON BOTH TODAY (505-346-6781) AND TOMORROW
(202-225-6316)!!!!!

Tell her that she must co-sponsor and support HB 3817.  Tell her that we
need her help.  Tell her that this bill is vital for the people of northern
New Mexico.  This has been a big issue for TU over the last couple years, as
the Valle Vidal is one of the last strongholds for our state fish, the Rio
Grande cutthoat.

This is our best opportunity to save the Valle Vidal from energy development
and impending coalbed methane drilling.  The reserves under the Valle Vidal
as so small that they will not help secure our energy future.  There is only
enough gas under there to power our nation for 2.5 days under the best case
scenario!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE YOUR CALLS!!!!!!!

CALL REP. HEATHER WILSON RIGHT NOW!!! 505-346-6781
Arial The Valle Vidal Protection Act (HB 3817) is on the move!! This
morning, our bill passed out of committee and moved the the floor of the
House of Representatives. THIS MEANS that Rep. Heather Wilson has ONE DAY to
sign onto the bill as a co-sponsor. ONE DAY. If she does not sign on
tomorrow a huge opportunity will have been lost. CALL HEATHER WILSON BOTH
TODAY (505-346-6781) AND TOMORROW (202-225-6316)!!!!! Tell her that she must
co-sponsor and support HB 3817. Tell her that we need her help. Tell her
that this bill is vital for the people of northern New Mexico. PLEASE MAKE
YOUR CALLS!!!!!!! Jim O'Donnell Outreach Coordinator, Coalition for the
Valle Vidal www.vallevidal.org PO Box 238 Taos, NM 87571 505-758-3874 Are
you a member of the Coalition for the Valle Vidal? Would you like to support
our efforts? Join or contribute today at:
http://www.vallevidal.org/involved.html