From Truchas TU January 21 Pike Clinic

Truchas TU gratz4 at cybermesa.com
Wed Jan 4 11:50:53 MST 2006

RUCHAS CHAPTER PIKE TRIP UPDATE

The response has been very good to the two Pike Clinics we are offering on the
Rio Grande in the coming weeks.  There is only one slot still available for
the February 11th Pike Trip.  But there are seven slots available for the
January 21st Pike trip.   If you haven't signed up yet, I urge you to send me
an email to hold your reservation.  A number of members have expressed
disappointment that the January 21st Pike trip unfortunately coincides with
the 2006 New Mexico Trout Conclave in Albuquerque.

If there are members who would like to attend a clinic on the 28th of January
instead of the 21st, please let me know as soon as possible.  An email notice
will be out next week to everyone who has committed to the clinics detailing a
suggested equipment list, recommended clothing and details about where and
when we will meet up.

Once again, this is the first of what we hope will be many new and exciting
member trips for the upcoming year.  Thanks again for your support.

All the best,

Bob

Robert O'Connor
President