Trout Unlimited-Truchas Chapter Announcements

gratz4 at cybermesa.com gratz4 at cybermesa.com
Thu Feb 24 12:12:41 MST 2005

Upcoming events:

A reminder, our Banquet is March 5th at the Hilton Hotel. We have some
exciting silent auction items including massage certificates at Ten Thousand
Waves, A Hot Air Balloon ride for two, fishing equipment, ...  Contact Bob
O'Connor 505-603-0797 for more information.

Truchas Chapter members are invited to a major fly-tying symposium sponsored
by New Mexico Trout, the Albuquerque bases chapter of TU and the Federation of
Fly Fishers.  The symposium will feature 38 tyers from across the states of
NM, CO, NV, and Nebraska.  The event will be March 26, at Sandia Prep School,
532 Osuma Rd in Albuquerque from 9 am to 1 pm.  Costs are $5 for New Mexico
Trout members and $7 for non-members.  There will be something for everyone -
sit face to face with tyers and observe their patterns, techniques, and
materials.  Whiting Farms has donated Whiting 100's packs for the first 100
attendees through the door.  Further information may be obtained from NM Trout
www.newmexicotrout.org or by contacting John Gordon, chairman of the event, at
505-797-9940.

The International Women Fly Fisher's Regional Rendezvous is approaching.
Future emails will include their flyer and all contact information.