Trout Unlimited-Truchas Chapter thank you!

tubase at cybermesa.com tubase at cybermesa.com
Sun Feb 13 20:03:50 MST 2005

Work continues on the March 5th Annual Banquet.  A big thank-you to all who
have already sent in your money for dinner and raffle tickets or items for our
silent auction.  The annual banquet is our opportunity to have dinner with
members and friends and raise money for Truchas TU programs.  If you still
need any tickets please contact Bob O’Connor, Banquet Chairman at 505-603-0797
or brows the Truchas TU webpage at
http://www.truchas-tu.org

You can also send your ticket requests to our mailbox at
Truchas Chapter
P.O. Box 31671
Santa Fe, NM  87594.

Remember the guest speaker for the Banquets is Ernest Schwiebert.
“Match the Hatch” banquet will take place at the Santa Fe Hilton, cocktails
begin at 6:00 pm.