[Oxford63] Fw: Oxford Hi! TEST

Deb Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 20:40:24 MDT 2023

Hi Jane,

I looked in spam a couple of weeks ago with no luck ... but checking today,
I did see your email about "pooped volunteer", and Judy's emails.
So, I did tell Mr Spam that those emails were not Spam, and they now are
sitting in my inbox. There was something about Cybermesa not encrypting
their emails, and there was a little red lock with a slash through it next
to the email. Perhaps that is part of the problem?? Anyway, hopefully I
have fixed
the issue! Thanks for all your help!

Sal, I guess if you get an oxford email at some point, can you just check
with me to make sure I got it? And, if I get an email, I will let you know
that I got it.

Whew!

Thanks everyone for hanging in there!

💖 Debbie