[Oxford63] Fw: Oxford Hi! TEST

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Thu May 11 12:30:20 MDT 2023

Debbie -

Since you aren't getting the Oxford messages in your Inbox, you have
missed a few. You need to look in your Gmail Spam Box. They should be
there. When you find them, move them to your Inbox. That might trigger
Gmail to put them in your Inbox instead of relegating them to the Spam Box.

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom
Santa Fe Headquarters
Tel 505-988-9200