[Oxford63] Look what I came across the other day!

Sharon Carey sharoncarey at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 06:49:40 MST 2021

Bonnie, thank you so much for your lovely note. It sure made me smile! I love the idea of your grandson, Theo, using Z for Z. My little guys (Dez, 12 and Reid, 10) are across the bridge in Oakland and they are using the book at dinner with their parents. Not much writing but lots of storytelling and laughing.

I'll try and get to the next meeting. You are so great to organized us. I can imagine how stressful that must be. I love reading the comments afterwards, but I'd like to see faces and hear stories firsthand.

Thanks again for reaching out!
With love,
Sharon