[Oxford63] Look what I came across the other day!

Mary Hickok mhickok1 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 3 17:05:00 MST 2021

Sure made me smile, Sharon!  This was 2008, when Sharon published her wonderful book called “Z is for Zamboni: Inspiration for Creative Writing”.  I am going to give it to grandson Theo, in San Francisco, who is seven and a half.

Hope we will see you on the next group call, Sharon.  I will send out a save the date email soon.  Hope everyone is safe and well, and on the way to being fully vaccinated.  Love,
Bonnie