[Oxford63] OXFORD SURVEYS !!!

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Fri Feb 26 13:57:02 MST 2021

Dear Class -

Note that we now have *two* surveys due to the fact that Survey Monkey
only allows 10 questions per survey on a free basis. Barbara, Bonnie,
Rena and Sally kindly agreed to beta test the surveys. They found some
flaws, but I am hesitant to go back and edit for fear of losing the
answers to date (from five of us).

On the first survey, it asks for number of children and
grandchildren.Suggest you use the Tab Key to go from one to the next.
It's some sort of oddity for a question that requires a numeric answer.

Under activities, I evidently put in Yoga twice. Under news sources, I
put "Atlanta", though I intended "Atlantic" (Monthly).

The surveys are anonymous. We will know the total number of respondents
for each question and the percentage of responses for each option. I
will share all of the information once we close the surveys.

So, please answer _*both*_ surveys (a total of 17 questions). Here are
the links:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YN7Q5ZS

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2WWSB5J

*
**With good participation, it will be fun to learn our interests and
leanings.*
--

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom