[Oxford63] Still Singing -final - 6_17_20, 10.25 AM.m4a

Elizabeth Cadbury betsycadbury at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 18:06:06 MST 2021

Katie, I will pass on your message to Peggy.  I am sure she will appreciate those kind words!

Please do keep us posted on your next show.  If it is in the southern Maine area, we might be able to come see it, so long as the pandemic is under control and we’ve gotten both of our vaccinations.

Stay warm -there’s more snow coming our way!!

Love,
Betsy