[Oxford63] Fwd: Still Singing -final - 6_17_20, 10.25 AM.m4a

Judy Powers judyapowers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 09:41:23 MST 2021

Betsy -
   This is a lovely piece your sister wrote and produced.   My ear hears
the similarity in your voice and hers, though I know you were not part of
it.   Remarkable how family voices can be like that.

I was delighted to hear from each on the class visit yesterday.   The
orderliness gave us each our time of speaking and listening and I learned
much.  I so appreciate the book and movie recommendations as well as the
news of all.

   When a gathering is of familiars and for the purpose of socializing, I
MUST learn to mute myself on Zoom meetings where a host doesn't control the
mute (which is how church on Zoom is managed for service; then we're let
loose into Breakout rooms).   I get so excited to see and chat with others,
I'm back to my elementary school challenge of "speaking out of turn."    (I
was just as inclined to be in trouble for not "staying in my seat" in grade
school ...).

Hang tight, dear friends.    As Maine singer songwriter, Gordon Bok, shares
through his soothing bass and 12-string guitar:  "The world is always
turning toward the morning."

love to all,
    Judy P

--