[Oxford63] Please join Zoom meeting in progress

Deb Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 18:20:49 MDT 2021

Adorable baby, Kate (aren't they all!!). I must say, 10 grandchildren is
impressive. I have a couple of friends who are great grandmoms... anybody
in our group? I will never make it to that title. My oldest grandchild
turns 6 in June.

I look forward to checking out the link. Thanks for sharing, Kate.

Judy, thinking of you and sending love your way.

And hugs to all...
💕 Debbie E