[Oxford63] Please join Zoom meeting in progress

Mary Hickok mhickok1 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 11 17:12:47 MDT 2021

Hope the tick is long gone, Kate. But it was fun at the time. Pretty cute grand baby too!!Happy gardens everyone! 🌞🌷🌸💕

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Sunday, April 11, 2021, 8:19 AM, Katherine Chappell <kate at katechappellartspace.com> wrote:

 Thanks for organizing us, Bonnie, on a delightful Zoom call yesterday. I had Tom check me all over yesterday, but the little tick has vanished, tipsy on orange peel.
Thinking of you, Judy, as you care for Benjy. I hold you both in the Light.
I am looking forward to seeing the Morgana mirage- it sounds like what we sometimes see looking west from Monhegan at the mainland, though yours sounds much more dramatic. Here is a pic of my latest grandchild (#10!), Charlie Chappell Oppenheim. (My youngest,Luke, took his wife’s last name.)

Also, I just led an “Evening of Ecopoetry,” with women poets from around the state and New York. Earth Day is coming soon. Here’s the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4gexvHW4M

Happy Spring to all,Kate
Kate Cheney ChappellP.O. Box 920Kennebunk, ME, 04043
www.katechappellartspace.com