[Oxford63] Hope everyone is OK.

Deborah Lilly Woodlily4 at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 17:14:18 MDT 2020

Good to hear from you, Barbara.  The world has certainly turned upside down. We are fine so far in Boca Grande.  I guess that we will stay longer than usual this year.  We thought last year was tough with a daughter going thru ovarian  cancer Treatment.  She is fine so far.  This year is just as hard with this virus.  All of our kids and grands made it to Florida before it hit hard in NY.  They have been here three weeks and all fine so far.  All working and schooling remotely.  Our oldest with kids headed back to Rye today.  Working remotely with no textbooks was too difficult for the High Schoolers.  There will probably be no Graduation for our senior.  The freshman at Duke does not know when she can get her clothing.  Endless upsets!  Everyone has them.  This too will pass!
Our love to all!  Would love to Zoom if I am tutored how to do it.
Love to all, Debbie

Sent from my iPhone