[Oxford63] Merry Christmas!

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Mon Dec 24 21:16:18 MST 2018

Well, I'm a bit behind, but here are the grand kids as of last
Wednesday. It's been a wonderfully calm year with no major surprises.
Alyssa is back in Santa Fe with Alex (a Jordanian boyfriend) in tow.
Barksley turned 10 on November 8th. Athena thrives.

Cyber Mesa completed a fiber build in a community near the Opera earlier
in the year. Just now, we are installing public Wi-Fi on the Santa Fe
Plaza, almost in spite of the City (which hired us to do it).

Otis' family is in good stead. Michael attends film school in LA, and
Cory joined the Marines a few months back.

2018 - Dimitri [11], Alyssa [19] and Niko [8]

I'm just thankful for family and friends. Hope all of you have fun,
peaceful holidays.
--

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom