[Oxford63] Holiday Greetings

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Thu Dec 20 11:39:05 MST 2018

Wishing everyone a joyous season and happy and healthy New Year.
Obviously being Jewish I never really had Christmas. My 21 and 18 year old grandsons were raised Jewish so I missed out on it again. We have a four year old granddaughter in Atlanta who gets both so I am having fun seeing it through her eyes. Her other grandmother,who lives here, was actually born in Meriden. Of course after four generations of boys on Alan's side, having a girl is a whole new world. I see a lot of me in her so good luck to her parents!

Barbara Rucket
Brucket at aol.com