[Oxford63] Couldn't resist taking this picture…

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Sat Feb 27 08:01:48 MST 2016

Bonnie -

Somehow I'm not surprised! The books are charming (a bit akin to the
_No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency_). At this point they are available for
Kindle.

_Audio Book Tip_

Because of eye problems (cataracts, etc.), I have "read" a lot of audio
books over the years - often while dog walking and listening on my smart
phone. A couple of years ago Amazon bought Audible, the major
distributor of audio books. If you go to Audible, most books are in the
$29 to $39 range. If you buy the Kindle text version first, however,
then you can purchase the narration for less - AND you can switch
between reading and listening. I recently listened to the _Orphan
Master's So__n_. The Kindle text version is $11.99. The Whispersync
audio is $8.99 once you own the Kindle text version. If you just went to
Audible and bought the audio book, the price would be $35. So, even if
you just plan to listen, there is a savings if you start by purchasing
the Kindle text version and then add the Whispersync.

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom
Santa Fe Headquarters
Tel 505-988-9200