[Oxford63] 70th birthday

oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com oxford63 at mailman.cyber-community.com
Thu Jul 2 14:33:00 MDT 2015

What fun to see how people are celebrating their birthdays. When I turned 60 I gave myself a brunch. I invited friends, family and those important to me like the owners of the bead and ribbon shops!  I will be spending my 70th in October sitting in the Miami airport on the way back from Cuba. I love seeing the grandkids' pictures. Our boys in Philly are 17 and 15 and our granddaughter here in Atlanta will be 1 in August. After generations of boys, I must admit girls are really neat.
A safe and happy July 4 to everyone.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com