[Oxford63] Never Before Seen Footage!

Deb and Doug Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 12:58:44 MST 2014

Jane ... what a god send you are to all of us! These are fabulous photos. I
consider them gems for my
treasure chest of memories (it was such a great reunion ... but of course,
that is because we are such
a fabulous group of characters!).
The YouTube piece is fantastic (thank you Rena ... great job). We had such
fun doing that, and now I can
show it to my husband, Doug, and my friends to whom I talked about it with
much laughter and enthusiasm.
I have thought often of many of you over the months since our reunion. You
all bring a smile to my face.
With love and appreciation for all of you -
 Debbie