[Oxford63] Never Before Seen Footage!

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Thu Jan 9 10:28:32 MST 2014

Dear Classmates,

At the Reunion dinner Rena made a *fabulous* video of the Octopipers,
complete with zooming and panning, not to mention a very steady hand
while holding the camera high. I finally put it (totally unedited) on
YouTube:

http://youtu.be/uC2p4swjRlM

Turn up the volume!

Beyond that, I got hung up on a couple challenges. A few people asked me
for photos from the Reunion. The images that generated the slide show
were RAW files, while the slide show was low resolution (a limitation of
the Web). I converted the RAW to JPEG but then needed a way to get the
large images to download. I finally got a programmer to help me, and all
57 photos from the slideshow are now available in acceptable resolution
for printing.

Reunion photos (to get the photo number if you want to snag one):
http://www.cyber-community.com/Oxford/Reunions/2013/

Page to download an image:
http://www.cyber-community.com/Oxford/2013Photos.html

Evidently, Walgreen's has a machine that makes good, inexpensive prints.

Meanwhile, Nancy Luke sent me (long ago) THE spreadsheet with addresses
and cell phone numbers. It is now available at:
http://www.cyber-community.com/Oxford/PhoneList.html

Please check your entry for accuracy. Alternately, send Nancy your info
if you would like it includedon the page.

Before the Reunion I started to update the Oxford Web pages, and it is
still a work in progress. After the Reunion, I decided that it was time
to shed the *63*, especially when a young colleague was looking over my
shoulder one day! So, there are still photos that need to be moved and
added. The links on the menu at the top are incomplete. More later...

The email address page can be found at:
http://www.cyber-community.com/Oxford/ClassList.html

Here are my son's kids just before Christmas:

Best wishes for 2014 - should be a good year!
--

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom
Santa Fe Headquarters