[Oxford63] Oh No, Another Spreadsheet

Buena Chilstrom buenabob at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 18:46:33 MDT 2013

Hi,

I back at home and catching up on things.  I was so sorry to leave and
especially miss Claudia's gathering on Sunday.

Reunion was so much fun, 10x what I anticipated. I loved Nancy's
description of the experience being like cousins who have a shared past
getting together. It was particularly meaningful to me as this past
February nine of 12 first cousins gathered in a small Northern Florida town
to be together on the 121st anniversary of our grandmother's birth!  That
too was special.

In looking at the database there are a number of people that we did not
hear from.  Is anyone else interested in trying to contact some of the
missing members and get an update as well as their willingness to add their
contact information to the list?

Nancy, my info
39 Claremont Ave., Maplewood, NJ 07040   973-762-8274  201-412-8838
buenabob at gmail.com

Buena