[Oxford63] Oh No, Another Spreadsheet

Nancy Luke nancy_luke at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 28 17:21:08 MDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I got a flurry of responses with contact info right after our reunion and have put them on the attached spreadsheet.  I've included the cell phone numbers that Jane Hill collected at Claudia's on Sunday.

Those of you who sent me info - please review and send me any corrections.

Those of you who did not send info and want to be included, send me your info soon.

I think Jane Hill will try to post the final version on the Oxford website.  I'm assuming this website is not available to the public but I don't know how secure the information is.  Jane, what's the scoop on this?

Nancy