[Oxford63] FYI

claudiagwardyak at comcast.net claudiagwardyak at comcast.net
Sun Jun 23 18:17:38 MDT 2013

wow - I wish I had a copy of that!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barbara" <brucket at aol.com>
To: Oxford63 at cyber-community.com
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:52:10 PM
Subject: [Oxford63] FYI

I was cleaning out a pile of "stuff' the other day and found "May We Remember Oxford A history of Oxford school" that I believe was given out at an earlier reunion.  On p. 66 is a picture of our class in 1958 at a picnic.  P. 70 has the picture of the 1962 glee club rehearsal. Circle pins were definitely the rage.
There is also a lovely poem written by Claudia for the 1961 Oxfordian.
Jane, again thanks for solving the email problem for those of us on AOL.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com