[Oxford63] FYI

Barbara brucket at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 12:52:10 MDT 2013

 I was cleaning out a pile of "stuff' the other day and found "May We Remember Oxford A history of Oxford school" that I believe was given out at an earlier reunion.  On p. 66 is a picture of our class in 1958 at a picnic.  P. 70 has the picture of the 1962 glee club rehearsal. Circle pins were definitely the rage.
There is also a lovely poem written by Claudia for the 1961 Oxfordian.
Jane, again thanks for solving the email problem for those of us on AOL.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com