[Oxford63] Reunion

Leslie And Cotty cmbarlow at snet.net
Tue Jun 11 06:34:07 MDT 2013

Bonnie and I are still together reminiscing about the weekend!  Thanks for all the emails and lovely thoughts - the reunion continues...

We loved connecting with you all in person, and thanks to everyone that contributed to making the weekend so special.  We spoke with Sue Snow last night and filled her in on the festivities.
She is feeling much better and I will send her a few pictures today as she is anxious to see us all.

Love to you all,  Lelly and Bonnie

Sent from my iPad