[Oxford63] Hello one and all . . .

Betsy Cadbury betsycadbury at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 22:47:00 MDT 2013

Good evening, all,

First chance I have had to write a note since I left West Hartford...  What a magical weekend!  It was so wonderful to reconnect with all of you - those I knew well, and those I had hardly known at Oxford.  What lovely and accomplished women you all are, and what a pleasure it was to see everyone having so much fun discovering "sisterhood" again.

I am so sorry I couldn't be at Claudia's brunch, and I hope you'll post some pictures of all the fun.  Did the Octopipers sing again?  Did you sing the school song?  Play softball?

Thank you, one and all for everything.  Sandy, your brunch was fabulous.  Please thank Jen and Hannah again for helping you be such a gracious hostess.  Barbara, I'm sorry I couldn't do the yoga - one time commitment too many!  Sounded like everyone loved it.  Jill, thank you for this wonderful web site and for keeping all our addresses current so we can communicate.  Judy and Susie M., thank you for chauffeuring me around so I didn't end up in Elmwood every time I had to get in a car!  Rena and Claudia, thank you for organizing the House of Afghanistan dinner - great choice of restaurant!   Holly, Claudia, Judy, Tina, Sandy, Debbie, Susie, and Sally, thank you for letting me join the Octopipers!!!!  What a kick to sing with all of you again.  And Tina, your "Cool Mover" was terrific - you absolutely stole the show!

Susan and Courtney, you were SO missed!!  I'm glad we could Skype with you, Courtney, but it was a frustrating taste.  We talked about you all weekend, and wished you were with us.  Susan,  I hope you are feeling better.  Thank you both for helping us stay in touch with each other over the years.

Great reunion!  Let's do it again soon!!  Love to you all,  Betsy