[Oxford63] Reunion Pics

Deb and Doug Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:59:25 MDT 2013

Wow, Jane ... they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... you
captured all the beauty, love,
joy and sparkle that is US!! My heart is full, looking at these pictures.
Thank you, Jane, for all your time and dedication to giving us these
lovely memories to cherish, and thank
you all my classmates for being who you are ... truly spunky beautiful women!

Love and hugs to all -
Debbie

PS Sorry Jane - my attempt at photographing you was a miserable flop
... blurry blurry.