[Oxford63] info

HARALD BORDEWIECK hbordewieck at snet.net
Fri Jul 5 10:57:23 MDT 2013

Hi Nancy!
 It was lovely to see you again and to meet and chat with your  husband.

  I still have fragments of interrupted conversations from the weekend swirling in my head and questions I never got to ask--maybe next time. That river cruise sounds wonderful!

 My info for your list
49 Rengerman Hill (mailing address P.O. Box 266)

East Hartland , CT 06027
We are not that far from Bradley.
Phones you have.  We use our land line way more than our cell phone, a reflection of our technological lag.
Thank you for doing the spread sheet and thanks to everyone for all the photos!  Eventually we will mine Harald's camera and send.
Alana