[Oxford63] Yoga

Barbara brucket at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 12:20:56 MST 2013

I have a release for me. I am sure everyone will be just fine but my insurance requires me to get it signed. By this point we all know our own bodies and if there is something we are not comfortable doing, we just do not do it.  I have no idea if the school requires anything as we are using their facility but if they do, I would hope they would take care of it.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com