[Oxford63] Introducing my grandson, Reilly Livingston Snow

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 18:50:14 MST 2013

Hi there -

I think that a good amount will be there by virtue of the responses I have
had thru Jane's cyber-email. Our class is so pumped up  as we have always
been.  Let us hope for good weather. hard to believe - our 50th!
Do not feel that old  . . . just had 1st grand - Reilly Livingston  Snow -
born 1/3/13 - 9 lbs! Was in Boston for 1st week birthday . . . so  healthy.
Parents doing well.
Susan

In a message dated 1/22/2013 8:21:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,