[Oxford63] Reunion

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 19:01:23 MDT 2013

Skype would be great - can you organize that?

In a message dated 4/11/2013 8:54:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
buenabob at gmail.com writes:

Thanks to everyone who has been suggesting ideas and getting information
out about the events, offering homes and food, and organizing data. It is a
wonderful group effort.  And a  fabulous reunion to be had.

I  noted that there is a 1 o'clock book signing by Pat Rosoff on Saturday.
 She is KO's art teacher who escorts to Chicago each year the student
benefiting from our class endowment fund. I think it would be fun to meet  her.
Would anyone else like to know about the students who have received  the
award and what the students are doing now? Perhaps we could invite her to  our
dinner???

I had a chance to talk with Debra Hyde from the  school who had called to
ask about the possibility of Courtney  attending.  I asked about the
possibility of wifi hookup at Saturday  dinner so that we could communicate through
Skype with Courtney as well as any  other classmate who is unable to make
the reunion.  Perhaps yet another  column might be added to the database for
any classmate to add information for  Skype or face time.

I just returned from Chicago and a   wonderful visit with Courtney and
Primo, who is a terrific cook.  As a  result of my omission of relevant
information in a conversation, Courtney  succumbed to a laughing fit as she
attempted to make sense of what I was  saying.  It was great to be together.

Looking forward to  seeing you  all.

Buena

oxford63  mailing  list
oxford63 at cyber-community.com